LinkedIn has become the go-to platform for professionals in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, allowing individuals to connect, share insights, and build their personal brands. Within this vibrant community, there are several influential individuals whose content and expertise are worth following. In this article, we will explore some of the top LinkedIn MENA influencers who have made a significant impact and garnered a strong following.
- Huda Kattan – With over 5 million followers on LinkedIn, Huda Kattan is a powerhouse in the beauty and entrepreneurship space. She is the founder and CEO of Huda Beauty, a globally recognized brand, and has leveraged her success to inspire and empower others through her engaging content. Kattan’s posts range from business advice to personal growth tips, making her a must-follow for aspiring entrepreneurs and beauty enthusiasts alike.
- Omar Samra – As Egypt’s first astronaut and an accomplished adventurer, Omar Samra has a unique perspective that he shares on LinkedIn. He combines his passion for exploration with insights on leadership, resilience, and personal development. Samra’s posts often draw from his own experiences, whether it’s climbing Mount Everest or running marathons, making his content relatable and inspiring for professionals in any industry.
- Hala Fadel – Hala Fadel is a prominent figure in the MENA startup ecosystem. She is the founder and managing partner of Leap Ventures, a venture capital firm focused on early-stage investments. Fadel’s LinkedIn feed is filled with valuable insights about entrepreneurship, technology, and the future of the region’s startup scene. Her knowledge and expertise make her a valuable resource for anyone interested in the startup ecosystem in MENA.
- Leena Khalil – Leena Khalil is the co-founder and CEO of Mumzworld, the largest online marketplace for mother, baby, and child products in the MENA region. She is a vocal advocate for women’s empowerment, diversity, and inclusion. Khalil’s LinkedIn posts offer a blend of personal experiences, professional advice, and thought-provoking discussions on gender equality and work-life balance. Her content resonates with professionals across various industries and serves as a source of inspiration for women entrepreneurs.
- Fadi Ghandour – Fadi Ghandour is a well-known entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist in the MENA region. He co-founded Aramex, a leading global logistics and transportation solutions provider, and has since been actively involved in promoting entrepreneurship and supporting startups. Ghandour’s LinkedIn presence reflects his passion for fostering innovation and driving positive change in the region. His posts cover a wide range of topics, from leadership and mentorship to social impact and sustainable development.
- Rania Nashar – Rania Nashar is the CEO of Samba Financial Group, one of the largest banks in Saudi Arabia. She is a trailblazer in the male-dominated banking industry and an advocate for gender equality and women’s empowerment. Nashar’s LinkedIn content focuses on leadership, career development, and breaking barriers. Her thought leadership and insights offer valuable guidance for professionals, especially women, who aspire to advance their careers in traditionally male-dominated sectors.
- Mohamed Alabbar – Mohamed Alabbar is a renowned businessman and the founder of Emaar Properties, one of the largest real estate development companies in the MENA region. He has played a significant role in shaping Dubai’s skyline and driving economic growth in the region. Alabbar’s LinkedIn posts provide insights into the real estate industry, entrepreneurship, and leadership. His practical advice and strategic thinking make him a valuable influencer for professionals interested in the business and property sectors.
- Faisal Al Bannai – Faisal Al Bannai is the founder and CEO of DarkMatter Group, a cybersecurity company based in the UAE. He is a leading figure in the field of cybersecurity in the region and actively promotes the importance of cybersecurity awareness and preparedness. Al Bannai’s LinkedIn presence offers a mix of industry insights, technological trends, and discussions on the future of cybersecurity. His expertise provides professionals with valuable knowledge in navigating the complex world of cybersecurity.
These are just a few of the influential individuals on LinkedIn in the MENA region who consistently provide valuable content and insights. Following their profiles can offer professionals a wealth of knowledge, inspiration, and networking opportunities. Whether you are an entrepreneur, aspiring professional, or industry enthusiast, these LinkedIn influencers are worth following to stay updated and gain valuable insights from their expertise and experiences.